Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Isn't that just like God...

After posting this morning, I went about my day preparing our house for guests this weekend, then about mid-afternoon, Jonah asked if I would go outside and play with him. We proceeded to the swings for a little while and then started talking about the mountains. I thought maybe I could get him to talk about God today, but he was totally fixed on being "all-boy"! To my surprise and wonder, there it was...the most brilliant rainbow peeking through the clouds just over the mountains! I just had to laugh to myself for a minute because I couldn't believe it! I had just prayed this morning that I would see God in my day, and there He was...as bright and beautiful as you could imagine....isn't that just God to be true to His word: {If you seek me, you will find me} I just love Him...He is wonderful!


And did I happen to mention that my "all-boy" boy loves rocks?

No comments: