Thursday, June 14, 2007

As promised...

I have just finished creating slide shows for both Jared and Sarah's birthdays and for the kids' first day of school. For those of you who have asked, we made it through the first day just fine. I can't say there weren't any tears shed, but I can say that God is faithful...the kids had a great day and my time was filled at home with fun busy-ness so the time passed quickly! We did experience quit a bit of brown-outs yesterday, so the kids had time to get to know the other children while they were having classroom breaks due to no power! Thank you to all who were praying!

1 comment:

Jen said...

So glad that the kids first day at school went well for them and you. LOVE the slide shows. I just can't get over how OLD they all look. Y'all *grin* continue to be in our thoughts and prayers.