Wednesday, August 22, 2007

ATM

You need an ATM? No problem...we have 1 here...ONE is right! We have 3 banks here in Iba, however, 2 of the banks seem to always have a problem with their ATM machines, so if you are needing some fast cash, you are in serious trouble, which is bad because you hardly ever use anything but cash here! The one bank that carries the ATM services on a constant basis has a steady stream of customers daily...and let me tell you, these are the most patient people I have ever seen in my life. Paul needed some "quick cash" the other day and so down to town he went and low and behold, the other banks were out of service, so he proceeded to MetroBank to take his place in line...that was 10am as we went to take Jonah to school. Come about 12 when it was time to pick Jonah up from school...he was still in line!!!! To top it all off, it was also raining! I graciously delivered his jacket to him to shield from the rain and it all just totally cracked me up, so, of course, I grabbed a pic of him being the patient man that he is. I also couldn't resist to take a pic of the others who found their place in the line as well. Unbelievable! He finally made it home that day close to 1:00! Now everytime he's in Manila, he scores a little extra cash before coming home...just in case! Hee hee! Lesson learned!


No comments: