Thursday, August 9, 2007

Postal Services

So, we headed downtown to the Post Office of Iba to get ourselves a little ol' mailbox of our very own. I was so excited; right now we are sharing a post box with Paul's parents and even though it is always nice to get the mail when they deliver it, there's just something about going to the box yourself. What I didn't realize was the time frame involved in getting this crazy box. I took someone with me last Wed and the office informed us that the postmaster was not in that day, but that we would have to come back. Friday, Paul and I were in town already so we decided that we would stop and the postmaster was there, but he did not have any keys to the boxes so we would have to, once again, come back another time. Finally yesterday Paul ran down to try again...SUCCESS...we are the proud owners of Box #4379! There's just something about it all that just cracks me up...not sure exactly what, but it does. I took a few pictures of our humble Post Office...I am so grateful for this little place!

No comments: